The latest version of vnStat 1.13 has been released on January 18th, 2015 and includes several following features and fixes.
- Statistics remain available even after system reboots
- Monitor multiple network interfaces at the same time
- Multiple output options
- Sort the data by hour, day, month, week or get the top 10 days
- Generate png graphic of the output
- Configure “Months” to follow up with different billing cycles you may have
- Very light – consumes really small portion of your system resources
- Low CPU usage no matter how much traffic you generate
- You don’t have to be root to use it
- Select units dynamically (KB, MB etc)
- vnStati provides some new options like:
- -nl / –nolegend (hides the rx/tx legend)
- –altdate – use alternative date/time text location
- –headertext – to customize the text in the image header.
- You can add legend to generated output image
- Customizable options for content positioning and image background color to vnStat.cgi.
- The interface bandwidth will be automatically detected.
- Use JSON for output