LeMaker has now designed a new version of the AllWinner A20 development board called “Banana Pro” that’s somewhat similar to R-Pi B+ board layout, with a 40-pin header, and similar connector placement, minus a few differences, such as using two USB ports instead of four, and the addition of a Wi-Fi module.
Banana Pro specifications with differences against Banana Pi highlighted in bold:
- SoC- Allwinner A20 dual core Cortex A7 processor @ 1 GHz with Mali-400MP2 GPU
- System Memory – 1 GB DDR3
- Storage – micro SD card slot, SATA 2.0 connector
- Video output – HDMI 1.4, 3.5mm jack for composite + stereo audio (AV), and MIPI DSI connector
- Audio I/O – HDMI, AV jack, and on-board microphone
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek RTL8211E/D) + 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi (Realtek RTL8189ES)
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x micro USB OTG, 1x micro USB for power
- Debugging – 3-pin UART console
- Expansion – Raspberry Pi B+ compatible headers (40-pin header), Camera connector (CSI), and LCD connector (DSI).
- Misc – 3x on-board buttons for reset, power, and u-boot (FEL mode), 3x LEDs (power, Ethernet, and user), and IR receiver
- Power – 5V/2A via micro USB port. AXP209 PMIC.
- Dimensions – 92 x 60 mm
- Weight – 45 g
The board can be pre-ordered on Aliexpress for $68.88 including shipping, with actual shipping scheduled within 30 days, or I misunderstood and they expect the parcel to be delivered within 30 days. A few more details can be found on LeMaker homepage, and a forum thread.
Via Banana Pi Google+ Community and Nanik.